Piz Boè - Sass dla Crusc
- We inform our guests that we request payment in full on the day of arrival.
- The prices listed are, per apartment, per day.
- Arrival: Check in to the apartments is available from 4p.m.
- Departure: Check out from the apartments is at 9:30 a.m.
- There is a 70% charge of the daily room rate in case of delayed arrival, departure in advance or beds not engaged.
Reservations and payments conditions
- The reservation is considered confirmed once we receive the required deposit and the written confirmation.
- Reservations may be cancelled if we do not receive the required deposit.
- For the deposit, we accept postal order, bank transfer or credit cards following our instructions.
Reservations cancelled during the month before the arrival date, will not be refunded. (art.1358 and 1386 civil code).
- We recommend the assurance of the local hotel association in case of cancellation over the arranged date.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in our apartments.
- he floors of our apartments are ceramic and wood. It is forbidden to wear ski boots inside the apartments.
- Please don’t cook for guests who don’t stay in our apartments. We have made exceptions on occasion, please contact the management to discuss your specific need in this regard.
- Dogs are welcome at Villa Olympia. Each dog’s owner is required to bring their own bowl and dog’s bed. Please don’t let your dog eat from the apartment's dishes. An extra deposit is required at check out to cover possible damages by the pet.
- Unfortunately, we have had some bad experiences with cats and birds and they are not allowed.